* Waxy coating on leaf tissue—provides excellent drought tolerance.
* Roots go as deep as four feet—turf withstands heavy traffic and stress.
* Less fibrous leaves—allows for cleaner cutting. Fast healing from mower injury. Less scar tissue. Less shredding of leaf while cutting.
* Excellent Disease Resistance—especially Brown Patch. Pathogens have little chance to enterthe cuticle due to a thick, waxy coating and fast sealing mower cuts.* Early Spring Green Up—makes your lawns stand out early in the year.
* Insect resistant.
* Genetically darker green color requires less fertilization to maintain appearance. Helps toreduce costs as well as exposure to environmental issues.
* Slow vertical growth—requires less mowing.
* Forms a dense uniform turf—enhancing your reputation.
Dakota Tall Fescue - 29.55%
Montana Tall Fescue - 29.50%
Tonto Tall Fescue - 19.65%
Madison Kentucky Bluegrass - 9.82%
Frontier Perennial Ryegrass - 9.82%
Inert Matter - 1.60%