Jonathan Green Black Beauty Grass Seed mixtures grow well in clay or sandy soils and in full sun or partial shade.
* Dramatically dark green color—immediately apparent to the end user.
* Waxy coating on leaf tissue—provides excellent drought tolerance.
* Roots go as deep as four feet—turf withstands heavy traffic and stress.
* Less fibrous leaves—allows for cleaner cutting. Fast healing from mower injury. Less scar
tissue. Less shredding of leaf while cutting.
* Excellent Disease Resistance—especially Brown Patch. Pathogens have little chance to enter
the cuticle due to a thick, waxy coating and fast sealing mower cuts.
* Early Spring Green Up—makes your lawns stand out early in the year.
* Insect resistant.
* Genetically darker green color requires less fertilization to maintain appearance. Helps to
reduce costs as well as exposure to environmental issues.
* Slow vertical growth—requires less mowing.
* Forms a dense uniform turf—enhancing your reputation.